CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Storms in our lives - Part 2

I read Matthew 8 again today on Jesus calming the storm and what stood out to me this time was in v.26b "and suddenly there was a great calm" (NLT). And it hit me ... how just as suddenly as the storms can come upon us in our lives, Christ can just as suddenly bring calm and peace to us in our circumstances. Oh, sure we may still be sitting in the water out on a boat (your circumstance) but there is now calm/peace.
Oh Lord you do that for us, time and time again... You amaze us & awe us (v.27)! Why do we have so little faith... to not fully see you for who you are? Calm me now Lord Jesus... help me to trust, rest & abide in you. Thank you Lord, thank you for all you do and even more praise you for who you are!

0 Remarks:

Related Posts with Thumbnails