CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Chosen & Loved...

Ephesians 1 ~Spiritual Blessings
3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.4 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.5 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.6 So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.*7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.8 He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

I have heard Beth Moore speak on these verses before and found them to be so amazing... Today I sit here and think of how personal our God is... He is not some God that sits off far & away looking down upon us. He is here, very present in our daily lives. God cares about all the details of our lives (Ps. 37:23) and that is so amazing. Amazing that the God of all creation loves me, chose me even before the creation of the world to know Him and love Him...to live a holy & blameless life for His glory. (See also Phil. 2:15) That God's plan has always been to adopt me into His family & bless me through Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior... and this greatly pleases Him!!! God our great treasure, treasures us - wow, how humbling is that! Knowing that God's sweet love has saved me, redeemed me because of Christ...he has accepted me & sees me as pure and blameless. God has so blessed us!! He has given us kindness, love, mercy, grace, wisdom & understanding that we may know Him (more & more); and that we might live for & love Him in return.
Praise you LORD! Oh, let this sink in deep to the marrow of your bones - that God LOVES you (and not in a human faulty way but in a sacrificial and true love that does not fail). God cares deeply for you and about all the details of your life. He will not forsake you & nothing and I mean nothing can ever separate you from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord! Glory!
(See Ps. 37:28; Ps. 94:14; Hebrews 13:5; Rom. 8:39)


1 Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Malachi! I'm glad to bump blogs w/ you ;-) Your posts are so uplifting and inspiring....wow! Let's keep in touch. Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails