CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Being REAL

The LORD has been teaching me and refining me a lot of late... I started praying a little over a year and a half ago for Him to open my eyes to the sin in my life/heart and to change me... to help me to live for Him and not for myself... WOW! You better believe that if you ask God for something in accordance with His will He is going to do it! It has been a hard, humbling road I have been traveling... He has been showing me sin in my life previously overlooked, glossed over or ignored... and it hasn't been pretty. He has been challenging me and changing me... I am being refined.
So in that I would love to come and type you uplifting notes and really not open up to you about what is really going on inside... well, He just won't let me do that right now. It is not where He has me for this season or what He is doing... He wants me to be REAL, real with Him, myself and others... even if it isn't pretty or maybe what you want to hear (however maybe it is something we all need to hear). I am sure the enemy would love for me to hide my sin and pretend I am some perfect human being that I am not... The enemy would love for me to listen and believe the lies that are pushed my way... but I refuse and will not - for I know Christ has come to set me free and that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... I know I have victory in Christ and that the enemy is defeated! Praise Him!!!! May God be given all the glory...
See these verses:
Gal. 5:1; Phil. 4:13; 1 Cor. 15:57; Isa. 61:1-3; Eph. 1:7; Rom. 3:23-24; John 8:36


0 Remarks:

Related Posts with Thumbnails