CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Conversations with God (Prayer) - Part 1

I woke up this morning with this upon my mind... Conversations with God - Prayer. I have so many different thoughts here and could go all over the board with this... & I know there are many, many books written on this subject. But I feel compelled, led if you will to search God's Word here on this subject matter... to dig deeper and draw closer to my "Abba" Father.

So today I started doing just that... & WOW! Of course I know how important prayer is.... which means of course there should be lots for me to read up on concerning this subject... & there is! However for me to full grasp what I think the Lord wants me to here, this may take some time...
Which means I am sure that this will be a subject I am sure to be writing more about in the future... stay tuned! =)

Something to meditate upon:

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Col. 4:2

0 Remarks:

Related Posts with Thumbnails