CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Belief & Prayer

Just a quick note... When the Bible says to pray about everything and to not worry... do it! The Lord is in control and He does hear and answer our prayers!

I hate how at times I struggle with unbelief... really believing that God really wants to answer my prayers... praying but not always believing He will come through for me! It is so wrong... that attitude of my heart! I have many assurances in the Word, of God's love, of His provision - that He listens, answers, provides... as the Word mentions if we parents can give good gifts to our children how much more will our Heavenly Father do for us! Yet, do we always believe that!?

LORD, thank you for Your steadfast love, Your faithfulness... thank you for Your forgiveness... and for the mercy and grace you show towards me continually! Thank you for hearing me and answering my prayers.... All my worry is for not, it is sin - and I am sorry to hurt you in such a way. Thank you for providing for me in sooo many ways this past week!!! You are always there, my constant Strength & Help!

LORD there is no other like you... teach me Your ways, & help me to walk in them all the days of my life. Give me a heart that is undivided - that I may know, love, serve, obey, believe and honor You. To You be the glory forever - Amen.

0 Remarks:

Related Posts with Thumbnails