CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Answered Prayer & the LORD's Provision

I was crying earlier as I thought upon the LORD's faithfulness... His love, answered prayers, provision... Below you will see the verses I have been getting lately, (I get verses sent to me daily from K-LOVE)... any way I wanted to share what I have been getting ... just follow the flow and let the Scriptures speak to you! They have been speaking to me!

And even more so after I realize the Lord has been providing me ahead of time with the verses I need for the events of today (and always really). Doesn't He do that for us... For He knows what is coming and He knows what we need... and He wants to prepare us (Spiritually) to be ready!

Today a huge storm hit our area... There are accidents all over... I am praying for these people and their lives, health & safety... I and others were praying too for my husband to make it home safely. After road closures, accidents, the weather, etc... about 2 hours later he made it home safe! The Lord totally showed up right when he needed Him and opened up a path & provide away for him... not once but twice! I would go more into detail but I think suffice it to say that without the Lord's perfect timing and provision my husband would not be safely home now... This brought me to tears! The LORD is near... The LORD is listening, He answers ... at times even before we know to call out! Praise Him for He is soooo worthy! Praise Him for who He is! The Everlasting God, Jehovah-Jireh (The Lord Will Provide), Jehovah-Shalom (The Lord Our Peace), The God of Miracles, a Forgiving God, a Faithful God, the God who answers prayer....

To Him be the glory forever!

Then when you call, the Lord will answer. "Yes, I am here," He will quickly reply.
~ Isaiah 58:9, NASB

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!
~ Isaiah 65:24, NLT

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
~ Jeremiah 33:3-4, NLT

The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need.
~ Psalm 23:1, NLT

But this precious treasure-this light and power that now shine within us-is held in perishable containers, that is, in our weak bodies. So everyone can see that our glorious power is from God and is not our own.
~ 2 Corinthians 4:7, NLT

Don’t hide your light under a basket! Instead, put it on a stand and let it shine for all.
~ Matthew 5:15, NLT

You will keep on guiding me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
~ Psalm 73:24, NLT

How precious, sweet and powerful is the Word of God!!! Think upon the goodness, kindness, love, mercy & grace of the LORD... and praise Him!


1 Remarks:

Kelley T said...

I did a google search on the Lord's provision this morning because I've been anxious lately about our support raising and wanted some verses to remind me of God's promise to provide and your page came up! Thank you for sharing your heart. We are so excited for where God has called us to serve and are confident we are where He wants us, yet I've been doubting His willingness to provide for us. I love the verse you included in Isaiah (Isaiah 65:24). Such a good reminder. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails