CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Abundantly Loved

You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.

~ Psalm 92:4, NLT
The LORD is my God and the lover of my soul...
He pursues me with His love...
He surrounds me with it...
He calls me to come away and meet with Him... to be with Him always...
He rescues me...
He has saved me...
He brings me forth a bride dressed in fine linen, bright and clean... adorned & beautiful...
He rejoices over me...
and has prepared a place for me to come and be with Him forever...
What more could I ask for? There is nothing good He has withheld from me...
I have been blessed beyond measure because of His love and kindness towards me.
I rejoice & sing of His love!
Praise Him for He alone is worthy!



0 Remarks:

Related Posts with Thumbnails