CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Change for Life

It must be God, & heavy on His heart because every where I turn this same subject (Life) keeps coming up... I was on a fellow blogger's most recent post and it directed me to this blog and the Challenge for Change post - Check it out & start praying! If you decide to not check out the blog, check out this video - it is an ad that was suppose to run during the Superbowl but was rejected by the network.

My heart goes out to these women who are suffering with past choices... I am not here to condemn them... As I mentioned at the bottom of my last post, my heart & prayers go out to them... if you are someone that has been hurt by this issue and you desire prayer please leave me a comment... you can leave it anonymously or ask me not to publish it and I won't, but I will be praying for you. Again I am not here to condemn you... and remember that if you are in Christ there is no condemnation - He has forgiven you your sins... when you repented and came to Him, He removed them as far as the east is from the west... and there is nothing that can separate you from His love. My point in all of this is for the present & the future lives ... that can be impacted & saved. And to pray for those who need it.

May His will be done -


Ps. Also check out the article in the USA Today about Obama reversing the US funding policy on abortion

1 Remarks:

DeDeandMatt said...

What a neat post April.. I think it is awesome that you have a heart so passionate for this and The Lord is so honored by it..Thank you for sharing your heart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails